Layout Image

Broadside Online Web Logo

Layout Image

Thursday, April 12, 2007

lets just blog it out

Hello fellow bloggers and readers,

Yes - I am homeless. However, I do sleep in a bed in a room under a roof of a house. I travel a bit and most of my writing seems to take place when I am seeing new places and or new faces. I find the use of the phrase 'I am opinionated' pointless. I have yet to meet a human being who doesn't have opinions. So, I guess I am a human being that has some opinions. I sometimes like to respond to other people's thoughts and I like it when people respond to my thoughts - it makes me feel like someone is listening. We all want someone to listen, don't we?

Well, here's to our mutual therapy - blogging.

~homelessben

0 comments:

 

Home | News | Opinion | Style | Sports | Exchange | Advertising | About
Podcasts | Videos | Photo Gallery | Blogs | Calendar

layout image
layout image