Layout Image

Broadside Online Web Logo

Layout Image

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blog or not to Blog!?

Hello Broadside Online Readers!
Sorry, I couldn't come up with a cooler greeting for you guys but hey its all been done before. This section of the Broadside Online Blogs, well at least mine is going to be dedicated to stuff going on in Pop culture. I am really excited to be starting this blog and I hope your going to have an awesome time reading it as much fun as I am going to have writing it.. But before I go on telling you a little more about what to expect from me, a self-proclaimed "Pop Culture junkie," I would like to introduce myself first.
My name is Samantha D'Introno. Sam is what I usually go by. I have been working for the Broadside for about a year now and enjoying writing for all the different sections like news, opinion, and style. My position at the Broadside is Staff Reporter for the News Section. I am currently a Sophomore and a Government and International Politics major and a minor in Conflict Resolution and Analysis. I really wanted to be apart of the blogging on the Broadside's website because I just needed another thing to help me procrastinate like many typical college students. I wanted to do this as a Jon Stewart esque blog but I am not Jon Stewart and wouldn't be able to be as funny. I wanted to do something a bit refreshing for me besides doing something academic and that is where I came up with "Mindless Wanderings of Pop Culture." I also thought it would be a good idea since I am missing a lot in pop culture and I wanted to make an excuse to keep up with it.
I am going to write about television, movies, celeb dirt/gossip, and just what direction Hollywood is moving in. So enjoy what is in store! I know I am. Check back a lot for some more blogs and I am sorry for this boring one. I felt writing a little something would be helpful about myself and what I do before I start. I also didn't want to write my first blog on this whole Anna Nicole Court Case. Well, thats all for now!
Signing off, (I will maybe think of cooler catchphrase.)
Sam

0 comments:

 

Home | News | Opinion | Style | Sports | Exchange | Advertising | About
Podcasts | Videos | Photo Gallery | Blogs | Calendar

layout image
layout image