Layout Image

Broadside Online Web Logo

Layout Image

Friday, June 29, 2007

You know you want it.

Hey everyone!
Okay, so the fateful day is upon us. June 29, a day that will go down in pop-culture record books. I-Phone day!! So, this godsend of a gadget has been selling for approx. 3 1/2 hrs. Lines for the phone have been starting since Monday even though it will take a chunk of change out of the buyers' wallets selling from $500 for the lower gigabyte phone and approx. $600 for the higher gb phone.
News reporters have been reporting about of course, the disadvantages of the phone including the slow internet and the difficult keypad as well as other numerous "kinks." For $500, its so worth it! I rather wait though until Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple and the Apple Engineers come out with more stuff for the I-Phone. If you don't know what I am talking about see the I-Pod as an example. I will be the first person in line for a hot pink I-Phone.
But honestly, the question I raise with the phone. Is why do you need all the stuff? Granted its easy access to the internet, pictures, music, and a phone which can fit in your purse or pocket. But if you have an i-pod or a phone that as the internet, why do you need the I-Phone? The answer for me is simple: Its just so cool!!! I am a gadget person and I love that kinda stuff. I guess as we get older, we still have some kid left in all of us... Except toys become gadgets like the I-Phone.. I still can't believe all this fuss is for a phone!?
Signing off,
sam.

0 comments:

 

Home | News | Opinion | Style | Sports | Exchange | Advertising | About
Podcasts | Videos | Photo Gallery | Blogs | Calendar

layout image
layout image